This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wind River Systems, Inc. (WRS), a subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is a provider of embedded software The company designs, develops, distributes and markets operating systems, middleware and software development tools. Its product portfolio includes operating systems, virtualization, tools, device management solutions, software defined infrastructure and automotive products. WRS markets its products under VxWorks, Wind River Linux, Wind River Pulsar Linux, Wind River Titanium Cloud, and simics brands. The company also offers services such as consulting and planning, development and integration, long-term platform management, safety certification, and android innovation. It serves to industries including aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial, medical, and networking. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. WRS is headquartered in Alameda, California, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Facts
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Employees
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - History
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Business Description
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Strengths
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Opportunities
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Threats
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Facts
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Employees
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Wind River Systems, Inc., History
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Other Locations
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Competitors