- Explains the fundamental concept of employmentlaw employment–at–will and how it has changed over recent years
- Coaches managers on the specifics of evaluating the opportunities and risks associated with workforce decisions
- Covers all the topics that are of most interest in today′s workplace including hiring, firing, discrimination and e–mail and Web usage monitoring
- Presents legal information in a way managers can easily understand it
1. Employment Law from a Manager s Perspective.
2. Selecting Employees.
3. Evaluating Employees.
4. Avoiding Discrimination.
5. Dealing with Disabilities and Lost Work Time.
6. Terminating Employees.