- Timely book examining the nature and impact of the changing migration policies in France, Germany and the UK.
- Analyses the content of new legislation, as well as the policy debate and party political treatment of migration issues in each country.
- Considers the implications of the new policies on other categories of migrants: asylum seekers, refugees and resident ethnic minorities.
1. The Evolution of Postwar European Migration Policies.
2. New Policies on Labour Migration.
3. Asylum-seekers and Illegal Immigrants.
4. Labour Migration, Integration and Diversity.
5. The International Context.