- Outlines the argument for more active learning techniques in our sessions- Explains the theory of active learning- Includes examples that can be used in teaching
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- About the authors
- Chapter 1: What is active learning?
- What is active learning?
- Importance of active learning in library teaching
- Chapter 2: Active learning tips
- Starting and finishing the session
- In the middle
- The model literature review
- Mobile phones and other gadgets
- Web 2.0
- Chapter 3: Lesson plans
- Citation searching and impact factors
- Current awareness made easy
- Evaluating web resources
- The information cycle
- Referencing and plagiarism
- Search smarter, search faster
- Types of information resources
- What can the library do for you?
Inala, PadmaPadma Inala is a Chartered librarian at Manchester Metropolitan University supporting the field of education. Her research interests include Information Literacy and the teaching of information skills.