Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Antioxidants in Food: Content, Measurement, Significance, Action, Cautions, Caveats and Research Needs
Iris F.F. Benzie and Siu-Wai Choi
- Micronutrient Status in Type 2 Diabetics: A Review
Bhupinder Kaur and Jeyakumar Henry
- Sarcopenia and Nutrition
Alessandro Laviano, Chiara Gori and Serena Rianda
- Current Evidence on Dietary Pattern and Cognitive Function
Bernice H.K. Cheung, Ivan C.H. Ho, Ruth S.M. Chan, Mandy M.M. Sea and Jean Woo