- Contributions from leading authorities- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Regulation of Immunoglobulin Class Switch Recombination: Choreography of Non-Coding Transcription, Targeted DNA Deamination and Long-Range DNA Repair
Allysia Matthews, Simin Zheng, Lauren DiMenna and Jayanta Chaudhuri
- Two Forms of Adaptive Immunity in Vertebrates: Similarities and Differences
Masanori Kasahara and Yoichi Sutoh
- Recognition of Tumors by the Innate Immune System and Natural Killer Cells
Assaf Marcus, Benjamin G. Gowen, Thornton W. Thompson, Alexandre Iannello, Michele Ardolino, Weiwen Deng, Lin Wang, Nataliya Shifrin and David H. Raulet
- Signaling Circuits in Early B Cell Development
Michael Reth and Peter Nielsen
- Interleukin 10 Receptor Signaling: Master Regulator of Intestinal Mucosal Homeostasis in Mice and Humans
Dror S. Shouval, Jodie Ouahed, Amlan Biswas, Jeremy A. Goettel, Bruce Horwitz, Alexio M. Muise and Scott B. Snapper
- Development of Mast Cells and Importance of their Tryptase and Chymase Serine Proteases in Inflammation and Wound Healing
Jeffrey Douaiher, Julien Succar, Luca Lancerotto, Michael F. Gurish, Dennis P. Orgill, Matthew J. Hamilton, Steven A. Krilis and Richard L. Stevens
- Why does Somatic Hypermutation by AID Require Transcription of its Target Genes?