"AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape:
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SDI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues:
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. (Aero) is a manufacturer of aerostructures for military and commercial aircraft programs. The company collaborates with leading aerospace manufacturers in international aerostructures programs such as the S-76 helicopter program of Sikorsky, C-27J Spartan center wing box program of Alenia and Bombardier CSeries Fixed Leading Edge development and production program. It also offers jet training aircraft and a wide range of support services comprising maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), retrofit, modification and upgrade (RMU), logistic support, design and development, qualification and testing, and ground and flight training to military customers. Aero is headquartered in Odolena Voda, Czech Republic.
2 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Major Products and Services
3 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - History
4 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Head Office
5 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Business Analysis
5.1 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Company Overview
5.2 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Business Description
6 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - SWOT Analysis
6.1 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus towards Quality
6.2.2 Strength - Involvement in Several Programs
6.2.3 Strength - Strong Aerospace Capabilities
6.3 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Scale of Operations
6.4 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Growing MRO Services Market
6.4.2 Opportunities - Product Launches
6.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Agreement
6.5 AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Reduction in Global Defense Spending
6.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations in Airline Industry
6.5.3 Threats - Rapidly Changing Technology
List of Tables:
Table 1: AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Key Employees
Table 2: AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. - History