IT partners in the nation`s building process by offering valuable information, insights and analyses. Our current reader profile includes policymakers and public office bearers, town planners, investors, contractors, developers, consultants, utility providers, engineers, banks and financial institutions, educators and researchers, and decision makers in other organisations that provide products or services to the infrastructure sectors.
The magazine covers physical infrastructure and related construction activities in Power, Oil & Gas, Roads, Railways, Ports, Airports, Water, Telecom and Urban Infrastructure. Each issue provides usable value for the reader: from business environment and financing options to models of contracts and industrial land creation.
You will always find in IT top people and organisations sectors, through independent contributions, incisive interviews. The top institutional analysts contribute to IT as well. The magazine is present in high-power seminars and conferences, is referred to by business leaders, and displayed on many a corporate boardroom coffee table.
2. ANALYSIS AND VIEWS from CMD of Coal India, GM of NTPC, CMD of BCCL and many more.
3. INTERVIEW with Tushar Giri Nath, Secretary, Commerce & Industries, Government of Karnataka.
4. INFRA FINANCE: Bankers Talk with B Sriram, MD, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
5. REPORT: Transforming Punjab.
6. URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE: JNNURM II - Reforms and governance: From experience to hope.
7. SPECIAL FEATURE: KARNATAKA - Towards infrastructure reform for industrial enablement.
8. FOCUS: GREEN PORTS - Healthy berths