This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CommScope, Inc. (CommScope) is a provider of infrastructure solutions for communications networks. The company offers radio frequency subsystem solutions for wireless networks and network infrastructure solutions, under the brand of Andrew Wireless Solutions and SYSTIMAX. It offers end-to-end physical layer solution, cables and connectivity, enclosures, intelligent software and network design services. CommScope also manufactures coaxial cables for broadband cable television networks and environmentally secure cabinets for DSL and FTTN applications. Its portfolio includes transmission line systems, antennas, cables, cabinets and enclosures, while its solutions include wireless solutions, HFC/Broadband, and carrier solutions. It caters its solutions to the carrier market, enterprise market and cable television market. The company operates business, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, India, China, Singapore, Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, Germany and Scotland. CommScope is headquartered in Hickory, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
CommScope, Inc. - Key Facts
CommScope, Inc. - Key Employees
CommScope, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CommScope, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CommScope, Inc. - History
CommScope, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CommScope, Inc. - Business Description
CommScope, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CommScope, Inc. - Strengths
CommScope, Inc. - Weaknesses
CommScope, Inc. - Opportunities
CommScope, Inc. - Threats
CommScope, Inc. - Key Competitors
CommScope, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
CommScope, Inc., Key Facts
CommScope, Inc., Key Employees
CommScope, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CommScope, Inc., Major Products and Services
CommScope, Inc., History
CommScope, Inc., Other Locations
CommScope, Inc., Subsidiaries
CommScope, Inc., Key Competitors
CommScope, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Prysmian S.p.A.
- PCCW Limited
- Panduit Corp
- Nexans S.A.
- Hansen Technologies Ltd
- General Cable Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Corning Incorporated
- Belden Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Agilent Technologies Inc