The Module Defines Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), why they are essential in the manufacture of nutraceuticals, where they are used, the type of information they typically contain, and how they are controlled.
This is a self paced highly visual interactive e-Learning Module, with a full audio voiceover, which can be taken online. It has a 16 question multiple choice Assessment which the Trainee can perform once they have completed the module.
For the Certified option, a hard copy certificate is mailed to the Trainee, once they have achieved a score of 100% in their Assessment.
* Access to courses and modules lasts for 90 days
- Describe how and where SOPs are used in nutraceutical manufacturing
- Describe the type of information typically contained in an SOP
- Explain how SOPs are controlled
- Explain why SOPs are necessary