1h Free Analyst TimeScapa Group plc (SCPA): Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description: A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy: Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis: A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history: Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services: A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors: A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees: A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies: A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads: A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries: A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years: The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods: The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Scapa Group plc (Scapa) is a manufacturer of bonding products and adhesive-based components. The company manufactures, distributes and sells technical adhesive tapes and foams. Its product portfolio includes highly specialized technical solutions to standard ranges such as PVC and cloth tapes. Scapa’s products include acrylic foam tapes, Barnier system, cable wrapping tapes, paper-masking tape, cloth, transfer and double sided tapes, aluminium foils, heatseal, resins and putties and foam and rubber based tapes. The company’s products are used in various sectors such as healthcare, electronics, consumer, energy, industrial, and automotive. It has manufacturing plants globally and sells its products essentially in Europe, Asia and North America. Scapa is headquartered in Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester, the UK.
Scapa Group plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 10,2019 Scapa Group: Board update and additional information on potential financial implications of contract termination
May 21,2019 Heejae Chae intends to step down as Group Chief Executive of Scapa Group
May 21,2019 Scapa Group announces its Preliminary Results for year ended 31 March 2019.
Jan 22,2019 Scapa Group: Directorate appointments
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Scapa Group plc - Key Facts
- Scapa Group plc - Key Employees
- Scapa Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Scapa Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Scapa Group plc - History
- Scapa Group plc - Company Statement
- Scapa Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Scapa Group plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Asia
- Business Segment: Europe
- Business Segment: Healthcare
- Business Segment: Industrial
- Business Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: North America
- R&D Overview
- Scapa Group plc - Corporate Strategy
- Scapa Group plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Scapa Group plc - Strengths
- Scapa Group plc - Weaknesses
- Scapa Group plc - Opportunities
- Scapa Group plc - Threats
- Scapa Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 10, 2019: Scapa Group: Board update and additional information on potential financial implications of contract termination
- May 21, 2019: Heejae Chae intends to step down as Group Chief Executive of Scapa Group
- May 21, 2019: Scapa Group announces its Preliminary Results for year ended 31 March 2019.
- Jan 22, 2019: Scapa Group: Directorate appointments
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Scapa Group plc, Key Facts
- Scapa Group plc, Key Employees
- Scapa Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Scapa Group plc, Major Products and Services
- Scapa Group plc, History
- Scapa Group plc, Subsidiaries
- Scapa Group plc, Key Competitors
- Scapa Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Scapa Group plc, Annual Ratios
- Scapa Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Scapa Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Scapa Group plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Scapa Group plc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Scapa Group plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- RPC Group Plc
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA
- Dow Silicones Corp
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- 3M Co