The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HIL Limited (HIL), formerly Hyderabad Industries Ltd., is a provider of building material solutions. The company manufactures and markets cement and steel sheets, panels, walling blocks, plywood substitutes, pipes and fittings, and industrial insulation and hydrous calcium silicate chemical solutions. The company markets its products under Birla Aerocon, HYSIL and Charminar brands. HIL also generates power from wind energy. It serves power plants, fertilizer, refinery and petrochemicals, iron and steel, aluminum, cement, furnaces, ceramic and glassware, sugar, food, and passive fire protection industries in India, the Middle East and Far East countries. The company has manufacturing facilities in Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha and Gujarat; and power generation facilities in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, and Rajasthan. HIL is a subsidiary of CK Birla Group, and headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
HIL Limited - Key Facts
HIL Limited - Key Employees
HIL Limited - Key Employee Biographies
HIL Limited - Major Products and Services
HIL Limited - History
HIL Limited - Company Statement
HIL Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HIL Limited - Business Description
Business Segment: Building Solutions
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Roofing Solutions
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
HIL Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HIL Limited - Strengths
HIL Limited - Weaknesses
HIL Limited - Opportunities
HIL Limited - Threats
HIL Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
HIL Limited, Key Facts
HIL Limited, Key Employees
HIL Limited, Key Employee Biographies
HIL Limited, Major Products and Services
HIL Limited, History
HIL Limited, Other Locations
HIL Limited, Subsidiaries
HIL Limited, Key Competitors
HIL Limited, Ratios based on current share price
HIL Limited, Annual Ratios
HIL Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
HIL Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
HIL Limited, Ratio Charts