Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes volumes cover a broad range of topics, including main arrangements of the reconstituted system, namely planar lipid bilayers as well as spherical liposomes. The invited authors present the latest results of their own research groups in this exciting multidisciplinary field.
- Incorporates contributions from newcomers and established and experienced researchers
- Explores the planar lipid bilayer systems and spherical liposomes from theoretical and experimental perspectives
- Serves as an indispensable source of information for new scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Cationic Liposomes as Model Non-Viral Vectors for Pulmonary Delivery of DNA
Abdelbary Elhissi, Israr Ul Hassan, Antigoni Papapanou, Nimrah Zeb and Kevin M.G. Taylor
- Giant Unilamellar Vesicles and Suspended Nanobilayers as Model Systems for Biophysical Research
Oliver J. Pambos and Ulrich F. Keyser
- Hydrophobically Modified Chitosan: Solution Properties by Rheology and Light Scattering
Aarti S. Shedge and Manohar V. Badiger
- Structural Transitions in Lipid Membranes: Mechanism for Cell-Penetrating Peptides
- Biomimetic Liposome Model Systems to Study Cell Shape Control by the Cytoskeleton
Feng-Ching Tsai, Sophie Roth, Marileen Dogterom and Gijsje Hendrika Koenderink
- Role of Blood Sampling in Assessment of Concentration of Extracellular Nanovesicles in Isolates from Peripheral Blood Roman Stukelj, Ines Hribar Ignascenko, Sonja Peternelj, Magda Perusko, Tatjana Blazic, Manca Pajnic, Spela Bracun-Vnuk, Vid Sustar, Apolonija Bedina-Zavec, Karin Schara, Rado Jansa and Veronika Kralj-Iglic