The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. Advances in Genetics continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Volume 85 presents an eclectic mix of articles of use to all human and molecular geneticists on topics including: association mapping in crop plants; miRNA-mediated crosstalk between transcripts; unisexual reproduction; and more.
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future directions
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
- Neurogenetics of Female Reproductive Behaviours in Drosophila melanogaster: Much ado about Nothing?
Meghan Laturney and Jean-Christophe Billeter
- Association Mapping in Crop Plants: Opportunities and Challenges
Pushpendra K. Gupta, Pawan L. Kulwal and Vandana Jaiswal
- The miRNA-Mediated Crosstalk between Transcripts provides a Novel Layer of Post-Transcriptional Regulation
Jennifer Y. Tan and Ana C. Marques
- Essential Letters in the Fungal Alphabet: ABC and MFS Transporters and Their Roles in Survival and Pathogenicity
Michael H. Perlin, Jared Andrews and Su San Toh
- Unisexual Reproduction
Kevin C. Roach, Marianna Feretzaki, Sheng Sun, and Joseph Heitman