Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites fills this gap and systematically guides the reader through all aspects of PET and its blends, composites and nanocomposites. It covers theoretical fundamentals, nanocomposites preparation, modification techniques, structure-property relationships, characterisation of the different blends and composites, and material choice for specific applications.
Consisting of contributions from experts in the field this book is a useful reference for the researchers and engineers working on the development and characterization of PET materials as well as on implementing them in real-world products. It can also be used as a standard reference for deeper insight in the mechanical, thermal, thermo-mechanical and visco-elastic aspects in product design decisions.
- Provides a systematic overview on all types of poly(ethylene) terephthalate (PET) based blends, composites and nanocomposites- Informs about characterization, structure-property relationships and types of modifications- Links material properties to specific applications, enabling engineers to make the best material choice to increase product performance and cost efficiency, in industries ranging from aerospace to energy
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends, composites and nanocomposites: State of Art, New Challenges and Opportunities
- Modification of Poly ethylene terephthalate
Magdalena Aflori and Mioara Drobota
- Reinforcement of Poly ethylene terephthalate via addition of carbon-based materials
- Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends: thermoplastic and thermosets
Rabindra Kumar Padhan and Anurag A. Gupta
- Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends: natural rubber and synthetic rubber
G. Siva Mohan Reddy, A. Babul Reddy and J. Jayaramudu
- Characterization of Poly ethylene terephthalate based composites and Nanocomposites
Priya Dasan K, MSc, Ph.D.,
- Poly(ethylene terephthalate): copolyesters, composites and renewable alternatives
Andreia F Sousa and Armando Silvestre
- Molecular weight determination of PET
Avi Domb, Shady Farah and Arijit Basu
- Degradation kinetic parameters determination of blends containing polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and other polymers and nano materials
Sultan Al-Salem, Abdul Rehman Khan
- Modification of Polymer composites by Poly ethylene terephthalate Waste
- Highly-functionalized PET for food packaging
Atsushi Hotta and Tomoki Maeda
Dr. Visakh P.M. is working as Post Doc. Researcher at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. He obtained his PhD, MPhil and MSc degrees from School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. He has edited 15 books with publishers including Wiley-Scrivener, Springer, Royal Society of Chemistry, and Elsevier.
Deptartment of Applied Chemistry, National Chiayi University, Taiwan