- One of the most sought after and most cited series in this field- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest- Represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. The Intuitive Traditionalist: How Biases for Existence and Longevity Promote the Status Quo
3. Social Psychology and the Fight Against AIDS: An Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills Model for the Prediction and Promotion of Health Behavior Change
4. Communal and Agentic Content in Social Cognition: A Dual Perspective Model
5. Motivation Resulting from Completed and Missing Actions