This module describes the various players in the procedure, the sequence and duration of the stages involved, and the requirements on content, format and timing of submissions.
- Provide an overview of the CP process.
- Identify which products may/must use the CP.
- For products for which the CP is optional, outline the advantages and disadvantages of the CP compared with other routes to marketing authorisation.
- Describe requirements on content, format and timing of submissions.
- Specify the sequence and duration of the stages of the CP and the responsibilities of the participants.
- Describe the role of the European Medicines Agency and its relevant competent committee.
- Outline fast-track provisions.
- Describe the appeals procedure.
Provides an overview of the content of the module and outlines related Zenosis modules.
An introduction to the Centralised Procedure
This session provides background information. It specifies the types of product for which the CP is mandatory and those for which it is optional. It discusses the types of Marketing Authorisation Application, and characteristics of the application procedure.
The Centralised Procedure process
This session takes you through the entire process from pre-submission to what happens after an Opinion has been received.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.