The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VimpelCom Ltd. (VimpleCom) is a provider of integrated telecommunications services. The company is one of the leading providers of pay TV services through IPTV. VimpleCom provides voice and data services through traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in various countries. It offers a broad spectrum of mobile telecommunications, value added and call completion services, national and international roaming services, wireless Internet access, and fixed-line telecommunications and Internet services. The company has operations in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Burundi, the Central African Republic and Canada. VimpelCom is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
VimpelCom Ltd. - Key Facts
VimpelCom Ltd. - Key Employees
VimpelCom Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
VimpelCom Ltd. - Major Products and Services
VimpelCom Ltd. - History
VimpelCom Ltd. - Company Statement
VimpelCom Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
VimpelCom Ltd. - Business Description
VimpelCom Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
VimpelCom Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VimpelCom Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Distribution Network
Strength - Established Presence
VimpelCom Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Business Performance: Russia Segment
VimpelCom Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology
Opportunity - Growing Telecommunication Industry
VimpelCom Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Obligations
Threat - Foreign Exchange Fluctuations
VimpelCom Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
VimpelCom Ltd., Key Facts
VimpelCom Ltd., Key Employees
VimpelCom Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
VimpelCom Ltd., Major Products and Services
VimpelCom Ltd., History
VimpelCom Ltd., Subsidiaries
VimpelCom Ltd., Key Competitors
VimpelCom Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
VimpelCom Ltd., Annual Ratios
VimpelCom Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
VimpelCom Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
VimpelCom Ltd., Ratio Charts