Activist Insight Monthly was launched in 2012 to complement Activist Insight Online, and became the world’s first monthly magazine dedicated to activist investing. Designed to provide expert qualitative research and exclusive insights into the mindsets of professionals in the activist investing space, Activist Insight Monthly ensures you are well informed on all fronts.
Stay abreast of trends and developments in the space, monitor existing portfolio companies for activist activity, and generate new investment ideas with this popular and valuable addition to your armory. Activist Insight Monthly aims to provide a comprehensive overview of activist investments and activist short selling.
The publication includes regular interviews with activists such as Elliott Management or Trian Partners, in-depth analysis of the most interesting campaigns, and data-led trend-pieces. News in brief, new investments, upcoming events, and an ESG corner give readers a handy insight into key developments while key market indicators signpost the direction of activism.
There is no better way to maintain an interest in activism in a compact and manageable format.
- In-depth features on hot topics in activist investing
- Exclusive interviews with activists, intermediaries and investors
- Spotlight on both long and short activist campaigns
- Dedicated analysis on companies vulnerable to activism
- The latest news in both long and short activist investing
- Comprehensive list of new activist investments
- Key statistics and infographics on shareholder activism
Activist Insight Monthly is published 11 times a year and is delivered electronically.
Interview with activists / activist professionals
Industry in focus
Campaign to Watch
News summary - North America / Europe / RoW
The month in numbers