Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Mauro Pezzè and Cheng Zhang
- Automated Extraction of GUI Models for Testing
Pekka Aho, Teemu Kanstrén, Tomi Räty and Juha Röning
- Automated Test Oracles: State-of-the-Art, Taxonomies and Trends
Rafael Alves Paes de Oliveira, Upulee Kanewala and Paulo A. Nardi
- Anti-Pattern Detection: Methods, Challenges, and Open Issues
Fabio Palomba, Gabriele Bavota, Rocco Oliveto and Andrea De Lucia
- Classifying Problems into Complexity Classes William Gasarch