International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Yona Lunsky and Johanna Lake
2. Use of community health workers (promotodoras de salud) in family interventions with Latino families of children with IDD
3. Executive functioning in young children with and without IDD
Deborah Fidler and Elizabeth Will
4. Preschool-based early autism intervention
5. Adaptive behavior, measurements, and interventions for young children with intellectual disabilities
Lisa A. Daunhauer, Brianne Gerlach-McDonald and Mary A. Khetani
6. The psychology of decision-making