The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Limited (M1) is a communications company that provides mobile and fixed services. The company offers international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. It also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. M1 caters its mobile, fixed line and broadband services to its residential and corporate customers and also offers managed and data center services to its corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products through a network of M1 shops, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
M1 Limited - Key Facts
M1 Limited - Key Employees
M1 Limited - Key Employee Biographies
M1 Limited - Major Products and Services
M1 Limited - History
M1 Limited - Company Statement
M1 Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
M1 Limited - Business Description
M1 Limited - Corporate Strategy
M1 Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
M1 Limited - Strengths
Strength - Strong Market Presence
Strength - Improving Profitability
M1 Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit
M1 Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology
M1 Limited - Threats
Threat - High Competitive Pressure
Threat - Mature Singapore Market
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
M1 Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
M1 Limited, Key Facts
M1 Limited, Key Employees
M1 Limited, Key Employee Biographies
M1 Limited, Major Products and Services
M1 Limited, History
M1 Limited, Other Locations
M1 Limited, Subsidiaries
M1 Limited, Joint Venture
M1 Limited, Key Competitors
M1 Limited, Ratios based on current share price
M1 Limited, Annual Ratios
M1 Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
M1 Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
M1 Limited, Ratio Charts