Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and informative articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Carbohydrate--Protein Interactions
Molecular Modeling Insights
Serge Pérez and Igor Tvaroska
- Chemical Synthesis of Saponins
You Yang, Stephane Laval and Biao Yu
- Nitrogen-Containing Macrocycles Having a Carbohydrate Scaffold
Mykhaylo A. Potopnyk and Slawomir Jarosz
- Mechanism-Based Inhibitors of Glycosidases: Design and Applications
Wouter W. Kallemeijn, Martin D. Witte, Tom Wennekes, and Johannes M. F. G. Aerts
- Modulating LPS Signal Transduction at the LPS Receptor Complex With Synthetic Lipid-A Analogues Aileen F. B. White and Alexei V. Demchenko