Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and the textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years Advances in Catalysis has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis and providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series is invaluable to chemical engineers and chemists working in the field of catalysis in academia or industry.
- Authoritative reviews written by experts in the field
- Topics selected to reflect progress of the field
- Insightful and critical articles, fully edited to suit various backgrounds
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Bruce C. Gates, Michel Che, Gerhard Ertl and Konstantin Hadjiivanov
- Science and Technology of Framework Metal-Containing Zeotype Catalysts
Laszlo Nemeth and Simon R. Bare
- Identification and Characterization of Surface Hydroxyl Groups by Infrared Spectroscopy
- Structural, surface and catalytic properties of aluminas Guido Busca