Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series is the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in metal-containing enzymes
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Cornelia Kaintz, Stephan Gerhard Mauracher and Annette Rompel
- Biophysical Studies of Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP)/Triple-helix Complexes
Gregg B. Fields
- Catalytic Mechanisms of Metallohydrolases Containing Two Metal Ions
Natasa Mitic, Manfredi Miraula, Christopher Selleck, Kieran S. Hadler, Elena Uribe, Marcelo M. Pedroso and Gerhard Schenk
- Applications of Quantum Mechanical/Molecular Mechanical Methods to the Chemical Insertion Step of DNA and RNA Polymerization Lalith Perera, William A. Beard, Lee G. Pedersen and Samuel H. Wilson
- Monitoring the Biomolecular Interactions and the Activity of Zn-Containing Enzymes Involved in Conformational Diseases: Experimental Methods for Therapeutic Purposes Giuseppe Grasso