1h Free Analyst TimeSprint Corporation (S) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sprint Corporation (Sprint), a subsidiary of SoftBank Group Corp., is a provider of communications services. The company offers an array of wireline and wireless telecommunication services. Its wireless data communication services include voice, data, messaging, dispatch services and navigation tools, local and long-distance wireless data and voice services. Its wireline solutions include voice, data and IP communication services. The company offers solutions using various protocols, namely, multiprotocol label switching technologies (MLPS), IP, managed network services, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), session initiated protocol (SIP) and traditional voice services. It caters to consumers, businesses, government subscribers and resellers. The company markets its solutions through direct sales representatives, retail outlets, third-party retailers and Internet sales. Sprint is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, the US.
Sprint Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2019: Sprint signs VPPA with Duke Energy Renewables for windfarm project
Dec 11, 2018: Verizon sets major new clean energy goal in response to pressure from more than 30, 000 consumers
Aug 24, 2018: Sprint names Deeanne King Chief Human Resources Officer
Aug 01, 2018: Sprint reports inflection in wireless service revenue with fiscal year 2018 first quarter results
Jun 29, 2018: Sprint appoints Andrew Davies as chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Sprint Corporation - Key Facts
- Sprint Corporation - Key Employees
- Sprint Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Sprint Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Sprint Corporation - History
- Sprint Corporation - Company Statement
- Sprint Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sprint Corporation - Business Description
- Business Segment: Wireless
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Wireline
- Sprint Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Sprint Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sprint Corporation - Strengths
- Sprint Corporation - Weaknesses
- Sprint Corporation - Opportunities
- Sprint Corporation - Threats
- Sprint Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sprint Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Sep 19, 2019: Sprint signs VPPA with Duke Energy Renewables for windfarm project
- Dec 11, 2018: Verizon sets major new clean energy goal in response to pressure from more than 30,000 consumers
- Aug 24, 2018: Sprint names Deeanne King Chief Human Resources Officer
- Aug 01, 2018: Sprint reports inflection in wireless service revenue with fiscal year 2018 first quarter results
- Jun 29, 2018: Sprint appoints Andrew Davies as chief financial officer
- Jun 04, 2018: Stephen Kappes Joins Sprint Board of Directors
- May 02, 2018: Sprint Delivers Best Financial Results In Company History With Highest Ever Net Income And Operating Income In Fiscal Year 2017
- May 02, 2018: Sprint Elevates Marcelo Claure To Executive Chairman And Appoints Michel Combes as CEO
- Mar 22, 2018: Sprint Statement on Legislation Introduced by Senator Jerry Moran and Congressman Steve Scalise
- Mar 01, 2018: Sprint Magic Box receives 2018 Global Mobile Award for best mobile technology breakthrough
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Sprint Corporation, Key Facts
- Sprint Corporation, Key Employees
- Sprint Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Sprint Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Sprint Corporation, History
- Sprint Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Sprint Corporation, Key Competitors
- Sprint Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- Sprint Corporation, Annual Ratios
- Sprint Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Sprint Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Sprint Corporation, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Sprint Corporation, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Verizon Communications Inc
- CenturyLink Inc
- Airspan Networks, Inc.
- Cincinnati Bell Inc
- United States Cellular Corp
- AT&T Inc
- Cellular South Inc.
- Comcast Corp
- ViaSat Inc