Market demand for years 2012, 2016, 2017 and forecasts for years 2018, 2019 and 2020. Company market shares and brands for 2017 and continuously updated.
1 Individual Product Market in each country covered: .
Country markets: Austria,Belgium/Lux,Brazil,Bulgaria,Canada,China,Czech Republic,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,India,Ireland,Italy,Mexico,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Russia,Slovakia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,United Kingdom,United States
30 Product and Country Markets - being 1 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted)
times 30 countries.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
Based on the researcher's international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
Why You Should Buy this Report:
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Opportunities & Risks
- Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2012, 2016 and 2017 , as well as forecasts for 2018, 2019 and 2020
Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2012 - 2017.
Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2018 - 2020
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2017: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Estimated 100 pages.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided on request.
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
Europe, including Eastern Europe, 22 countries covered.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
Other emerging markets: Brazil, India, Turkey, Russia, China
Number of pages: 100
Table of Contents
Product coverage and definition
Tomato concentrate (12.42) - Tomato purée, double or triple concentrate, including pulped tomatoes and "passata".
Country Coverage: Austria,Belgium/Lux,Brazil,Bulgaria,Canada,China,Czech Republic,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,India,Ireland,Italy,Mexico,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Russia,Slovakia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,United Kingdom,United States
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Flowchart of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2012, 2016, 2017 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2012, 2016, 2017 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2018, 2019 & 2020 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2018, 2019 & 2020 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2012 - 2017 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2012 - 2017 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2017 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2017 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2017 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2017 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by theCountry product market from the regional product market (North America, Western Europe or Central Europe). Does not apply to Brazil, India, Russia, China and Turkey.
- Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in eachCountry)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Especially important where the researchers have identified more than 10 holding companies
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary
- General: Market data refer to all products sold for final human consumption in retail, foodservice and artisanal markets (own-produced for own sale, e.g. independent bakers), thus excluding industrial and intermediate consumption, and auto-consumption.
- Product: All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries. Special cases in a few country and product markets are specified.
- Prices: Retail prices (including VAT, excise and other indirect taxes) and foodservice buy-in prices are applied throughout.
- Company Market Shares: These are expressed as a percentage of the total retail and foodservice market by value.