With the oil and gas industry facing new challenges-deeper offshore installations, more unconventional oil and gas transporting through pipelines, and refinery equipment processing these opportunity feedstocks--new corrosion challenges are appearing, and the oil and gas industry's infrastructure is only as good as the quality of protection provided and maintained. Essentials of Coating, Painting, and Linings for the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries is the first guide of its kind to directly deliver the necessary information to prevent and control corrosion for the components on the offshore rig, pipelines underground and petrochemical equipment. Written as a companion to Cathodic Corrosion Protection Systems, this must-have training tool supplies the oil and gas engineer, inspector and manager with the full picture of corrosion prevention methods specifically catered for oil and gas services. Packed with real world case studies, critical qualifications, inspection criteria, suggested procedure tests, and application methods, Essentials of Coating, Painting, and Linings for the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries is a required straightforward reference for any oil and gas engineer and manager.
- Understand how to select, prime and apply the right coating system for various oil and gas equipment and pipelines - both upstream and downstream
- Train personnel with listed requirements, evaluation material and preparation guides, including important environmental compliance considerations
- Improve the quality of your equipment, refinery and pipeline with information on repair and rejection principles
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Engineering and Technical Guidelines for Painting
3. Applications Methods of Paint and Preparation for Use
4. Engineering and Technical Fundamentals of Lining
5. Construction Guidelines for Lining
6. Engineering Guidelines for Protective Coatings in Buried and Submerged Steel Structure
7. Fundamentals of Protective Coatings Construction
8. Material and Construction for Three Layer Polyethylene Coating Systems
9. Technical Guidelines for Material Selection- Part 1
10. Technical Guidelines for Material Selection- Part 2
Alireza Bahadori, PhD, CEng, MIChemE, CPEng, MIEAust, RPEQ, NER is a research staff member in the School of Environment, Science and Engineering at Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW, Australia, and managing director and CEO of Australian Oil and Gas Services, Pty. Ltd. He received his PhD from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia. During the past twenty years, Dr. Bahadori has held various process and petroleum engineering positions and was involved in many large-scale oil and gas projects. His multiple books have been published by multiple major publishers, including Elsevier. He is Chartered Engineer (CEng) and Chartered Member of Institution of Chemical Engineers, London, UK (MIChemE). Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) and Chartered Member of Institution of Engineers Australia, Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), Registered Chartered Engineer of Engineering Council of United Kingdom and Engineers Australia's National Engineering Register (NER).