The HCISPP certification is a globally-recognized, vendor-neutral exam for healthcare information security and privacy professionals, created and administered by ISC². The new HCISPP certification, focused on health care information security and privacy, is similar to the CISSP, but has only six domains and is narrowly targeted to the special demands of health care information security.
Tim Virtue and Justin Rainey have created the HCISPP Study Guide to walk you through all the material covered in the exam's Common Body of Knowledge. The six domains are covered completely and as concisely as possible with an eye to acing the exam. Each of the six domains has its own chapter that includes material to aid the test-taker in passing the exam, as well as a chapter devoted entirely to test-taking skills, sample exam questions, and everything you need to schedule a test and get certified. Put yourself on the forefront of health care information privacy and security with the HCISPP Study Guide and this valuable certification.
- Provides the most complete and effective study guide to prepare you for passing the HCISPP exam - contains only what you need to pass the test, and no fluff!
- Completely aligned with the six Common Body of Knowledge domains on the exam, walking you step by step through understanding each domain and successfully answering the exam questions.
- Optimize your study guide with this straightforward approach - understand the key objectives and the way test questions are structured.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Healthcare Security and Privacy
- Domain 1: Healthcare Industry
- Domain 2: Regulatory Environment
- Domain 3: Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Domain 4: Information Governance and Risk Management
- Domain 5: Information Risk Assessment
- Domain 6: Third Party Risk Assessment
- The Test
Tim Virtue (HCISPP, CISSP, CIPP/G, CISA, CCSK, CFE, CSM) is a global information security, privacy and risk management executive. Tim has extensive experience with publicly traded global corporations, privately held businesses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations of all types and sizes. Tim holds an Executive Master of Science in Information Systems Technology degree from George Washington University and a Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice degree with a concentration in Security Management from Northeastern University.
He currently serves as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for Texas.gov.
Justin C. Rainey (CISSP, CIPP/US) is a global information security, privacy and technology risk management leader whose entire professional career has focused on the protection of non-public information. Justin began his career in 1998 providing security and technical support for an independent school district and over the past 16 years gained security and privacy experience in various areas including healthcare, research, education, telecommunications, retail, banking, insurance, and investment management. He currently serves as Information Security Manager for a global Investment Management firm and is pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science at the University of Houston. Justin resides in Houston, Texas with his wife Jill and their two dogs Austin and Mariette.