- Learn how new scientific approaches and technologies aggregate resources such next generation intelligent systems, manual workplaces and information and material flow system- Gain insight from experts presenting the latest academic and industry research on multi-agent systems- Explore multiple case studies and example applications showing industrial agents in a variety of scenarios - Understand implementations across the enterprise, from low-level control systems to autonomous and collaborative management units
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
3. Methodologies and technologies
5. Service-oriented architectures and Web services
6. Low-level control
10. Emergent topics (self-organization)
11. Example Applications
15. Markets/ application domains
Paulo Leitão is currently an Associate Professor at Polytechnic Institute of Bragança as well as Head of the Department of Electrical Engineering, where he has taught robotics and automation systems courses. His research includes intelligent and reconfigurable systems, collaborative factory automation, agent-based and holonic control, service-oriented architectures and bio-inspiration engineering. He has published his research more than 100 times in journals including IEEE Intelligent Systems, and Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, and at IEEE conferences on Industrial Electronics, Systems, Self-adaptive Systems, and more. He is the research lead on the project "Grace to develop systems to integrate process and quality control using multi-agent technology.
Stamatis Karnouskos is an Expert on M2M / Internet of Things within SAP. He investigates the added-value of integrating networked embedded devices in enterprise systems. For more than 15 years Stamatis leads efforts in several European Commission and industry funded projects related to industrial automation, smart grids, Internet-based services and architectures, software agents, mobile commerce, security and mobility. He serves in the technical advisory board of Internet Protocol for Smart Objects Alliance (IPSO), and the Permanent Stakeholder Group of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).