Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the reinsurance market in Malaysia. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Malaysia. "Malaysia Reinsurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the reinsurance market in Malaysia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Malaysian insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Malaysia Reinsurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the reinsurance Insurance market in Malaysia.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Malaysia reinsurance market.
1.1 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2 Latest Market Data
2.1 Reinsurance Market Size in Malaysia
2.2 Percentage of Insurance Retained in Malaysia
2.3 Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Malaysia
3 Leading Companies
3.1 Munich Re (Malaysia)
3.2 Asia Capital Reinsurance Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
3.3 Malaysian Reinsurance Berhad
4 Latest News
4.1 MNRB Retakaful Berhad appoints CEO
4.2 Hannover Re appoints new member of the Executive Board
4.3 Taiping Re to license Risk Explorer
4.4 MNRB appoints president, CEO
4.5 MNRB records an increase in net profit
4.6 Metlife to buy stakes in AmLife and AmTakaful for $249m
4.7 BEST RE licenses Risk Explorer from URS
List of Tables
Table 1: Market Size (MYR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance, 2006-2018
Table 2: Economic Data - Highlights, 2013-2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Market Size (MYR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance
Figure 2: Economic Data - Highlights