Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the reinsurance market in Singapore. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Singapore. "Singapore Reinsurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the reinsurance market in Singapore. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Singaporean insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Singapore Reinsurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Insurance Companies
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the reinsurance Insurance market in Singapore.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Singapore reinsurance market.
1.1 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2 Latest Market Data
2.1 Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Singapore
2.2 Percentage of Insurance Retained in Singapore
2.3 Reinsurance Market Size in Singapore
3 Leading Companies
3.1 SCOR Global Life SE
3.2 Munich Re Singapore
3.3 Munich Reinsurance Company Life APAC
3.4 QBE Insurance (International) Limited
3.5 PartnerRe Asia-Pacific
3.6 United Overseas Insurance Limited
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Premium Accepted (SDG Bn), 2006-2018
Table 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers, 2006-2018
Table 3: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Singapore, 2006-2018
Table 4: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Singapore, 2006-2018
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Premium Accepted (SDG Bn)
Figure 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers
Figure 3: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Singapore
Figure 4: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Singapore