Zenith's report on Energy Drinks Innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches during 2012-2014. The report provides an ultimate guide of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development worldwide.
Features and Benefits:
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the energy drinks market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global and regional trends highlighting common themes in new product development.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the future of the international energy drinks industry.
- Includes over 90 innovative energy drinks brands launched between 2012 and 2014 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative energy drinks products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the energy drinks category.
2. Category Overview
- Common ingredients and descriptions
- Commentary : New product development trends
- Commentary : global and regional trends
3. Brand Profiles
- Flavour Innovation
- Low Calorie/Low Sugar Energy Drinks
- Ingredient Innovation
- Natural & Organic Energy Drinks
- Added Functionality
- Limited Edition Energy Drinks
- Packaging Innovation
- Cross-Category Energy Drinks
- Category overview: overview of key global market trends and regional consumption trends in Africa, Asia Pacific, Australasia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North America.
- Key trends in new product development: overview of 8 main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide including a list of 15 common ingredients used for formulation of energy drinks.
- Brand profiles: Over 90 profiles of innovative energy drinks brands including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients, description of variants and marketing profile.
Brand profiles featured by 8 key innovation themes: flavours, low calorie / low sugar, ingredients, natural and organic, added functionality, limited edition, packaging, cross-category.