The Pump Engineer magazine contains a wide range of articles covering the use, operation, maintenance and manufacture of pumps in all industries around the world.
- Cover story: A four-page article written especially by Pump Engineer’s editorial staff to highlight and profile the capabilities, achievements, and potential of a particular company.
- Project previews: short summaries listing some of the major worldwide EPC projects currently in/or about to start up, for which it will be possible to offer tenders for contracts.
- Pump news: keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments, trends, and products coming out of the industry. Guaranteed to keep you ahead of what is happening in your specific field of application.
- People news: important personnel changes with regard to what people are doing within the various pump communities.
- Calendar: dates and information about major upcoming pump events around the world.
- Show preview: a preview of a major forthcoming event, paying special attention to the scope, content and themes: who will be there from the end-user and manufacture/supplier perspectives, and guidelines as to whether it could be important for you/your company to attend.
- Association extra: Pump Associations play an important part in guiding and helping pump and engineering companies around the world. Here you will find some of the latest information about what they are doing to make your business life easier.
- End-user interview: a candid end-user interview with a leading member of the pump community about current trends and prospects in the industry but also about what drives, motivates and interests the person in his/her work. How did they get where they are today, and what are the challenges they face in their everyday working lives.
- Global regulations: current legislations in Asia, Europe, and North America and how this could affect you and your business.
- Materials: the reasoning behind using certain material choices for the production of pumps
- Meeting point: a retrospective on a major show or event visited by Pump Engineer staff. If you missed the event yourself then this will give you an impression as to whether this is something to put into your agenda for the next time around and why.
- Pump applications: Articles looking at the app
This is a sample table of contents:
- News: Projects, Products and People
- Advertisers Index
- The Torishima Way
- Bob’s Subsea Column
- Diet guide for ‘energy hungry’ pumps
- Interview with Guy van Doorslaer
- Energy efficiency in pumping technology
- Expertise makes the difference
- Grassroots refinery in Angola
- Speedier pump repair and conversion
- Achema 2012
- The balance between energy and efficacy
- PumpTec Middle-East 2012