Quarterly prices of white sugar, key starches and their principal derivatives used in the food industry across major countries. This report comprises tables and commentary on price movements. In addition, charts provide both annual running price series and 6-monthly price trends. Coverage includes major native (maize, wheat, potato, tapioca) and cationic starches, glucose, HFS, and white sugar. Countries/regions reviewed are EU, USA, China, India, Thailand, Argentina, Russia.
Because you are closely involved with these products and often find it difficult - or impossible - to obtain ex-manufacturer prices on a comparative scale across countries, a subscription to this Price Monitoring is an invaluable tool.
Well-known for its in-depth analyses of the world starch and sugar industries over the last 20 years and this publication is highly acclaimed.
Why should you subscribe to this Price Monitoring?
- Because you are closely involved with these products and often find it difficult - or impossible - to obtain ex-
- manufacturer price estimates on a comparative scale across countries
- Because this is an efficient mechanism to remain abreast of developments
- Because this monitoring programme has been endorsed by key industry players including ADM, Avebe, BASF,
- Cargill, CPI, Danisco, GEA, Grain Processing, Lyckeby, Novartis, Novidon, Roquette, Unilever, …
- Because Giract is well-known for its in-depth analyses of the world starch and sugar industries over the last 30 years.
Delivery is 4 issues per year.