International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
The series has a world-wide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists. Impact factor for 2013: 4.522.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides comprehensive reviews and current advances
- Wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Signaling in Transformed Cells
Stephan Lindsey and Sigrid A. Langhans
- New Insights into Antimetastatic and Antiangiogenic Effects of Cannabinoids
Robert Ramer and Burkhard Hinz
- Insight into the Role of Wnt5a-Induced Signaling in Normal and Cancer Cells
Mitsuharu Endo, Michiru Nishita, Masanori Fujii and Yasuhiro Minami
- New Insight into Cancer Aneuploidy in Zebrafish
GuangJun Zhang, Jer-Yen Yang, Zhibin Cui
- The Amazing Ubiquitin-Proteasome System: Structural Components and Implication in Ageing
Eleni N. Tsakiri and Ioannis P. Trougakos
- Biogenesis and Function of the NGF/TrkA Signaling Endosome
Matthew Caleb Marlin and Guangpu Li
- Multiple Myeloma as a Model for Bone Marrow Niches in the Control of Angiogenesis
Domenico Ribatti, Beatrice Nico and Angelo Vacca