Advances in Experimental Social Psychology continues to be one of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field. Containing contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest, this series represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology.
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect - full-text online of volume 32 onward. Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier's extensive researcher network. For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
Dan Conroy-Beam, Cari D. Goetz, David M. Buss
2. The Why and How of Defending Belief in a Just World
Carolyn L. Hafer and Alicia N. Rubel
3. Asymmetries in Attitude Formation and Generalization as Fundamental Individual Differences
Russell H. Fazio, Evava S. Pietri, Matthew D. Rocklage and Natalie J. Shook
4. We'll Always Have Paris: The Hedonic Payoff from Experiential and Material Investments
Thomas Gilovich and Amit Kumar
5. To Nostalgize: Mixing Memory with Affect and Desire
Constantine Sedikides , Tim Wildschut , Clay Routledge , Jamie Arndt , Erica G. Hepper
and Xinyue Zhou