Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Sasa Stojanovic, Dragan Bojic and Miroslav Bojovic
- Concurrency, Synchronization, Speculation-the Dataflow Way
Krishna Kavi,Charles Shelor and Domenico Pace
- Dataflow Computing in Extreme Performance Conditions
Diego Oriato, Stephen Girdlestone and Oskar Mencer
- Sorting Networks on Maxeler Dataflow Supercomputing Systems
Anton Kos, Vukasin Rankovic, and Saso Tomazic
- Dual Data Cache Systems: Architecture and Analysis Zivojin Sustran, Goran Rakocevic, and Veljko Milutinovic