The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Andhra Bank is a provider of banking and financial services. It is a public sector bank providing a wide range of financial services including retail banking, corporate banking, treasury and other banking services. The retail banking products and services offered includes accounts and deposits, loans, insurances, mutual funds and trading accounts. It offers project finance, bill credit, trade finance, and other nun fund based advances to its corporate clients. It also offers credit to agriculture, micro, small and medium enterprises, forex services, cards and internet banking facilities. The bank offers its services through a wide network of branches across India including rural, semi-urban, urban and metro regions. Andhra Bank is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Andhra Bank Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2017: Indian State Andhra Pradesh to provide solar power systems for domestic customers
Feb 12, 2016: Andhra Bank: Business Performance - Growth in Key Parameters (Dec’14-Dec’15)
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Andhra Bank - Key Facts
- Andhra Bank - Key Employees
- Andhra Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Andhra Bank - Major Products and Services
- Andhra Bank - History
- Andhra Bank - Company Statement
- Andhra Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Andhra Bank - Business Description
- Andhra Bank - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Andhra Bank - Strengths
- Andhra Bank - Weaknesses
- Andhra Bank - Opportunities
- Andhra Bank - Threats
- Andhra Bank - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
- Andhra Bank, Key Facts
- Andhra Bank, Key Employees
- Andhra Bank, Key Employee Biographies
- Andhra Bank, Major Products and Services
- Andhra Bank, History
- Andhra Bank, Other Locations
- Andhra Bank, Subsidiaries
- Andhra Bank, Joint Venture
- Andhra Bank, Key Competitors
- Andhra Bank, Ratios based on current share price
- Andhra Bank, Annual Ratios
- Andhra Bank, Annual Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Andhra Bank, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Andhra Bank, Ratio Charts