All-new 22nd edition available now!
Don’t waste valuable time and energy tracking down licensing contacts. We’ve already spent 1,600 hours verifying every listing in the 22nd edition of The Licensing Letter Sourcebook - so you don’t have to.
Regarded as “the very best reference book in the licensing business” by noted industry consultant Gary Caplan, The Licensing Letter Sourcebook is the only directory of licensing executives you need.
The Sourcebook gives you more than just a name and phone number. You get full contact information including, email, address, LIMA membership, properties owned/represented, products manufactured, and more.
Your 2017 Licensing Sourcebook features:
- Over 9,000 contacts - including 5,800 U.S. and almost 3,800 internationallistings
- Almost 4,800 Licensees covering 21 product categories - manufacturing over 13,000 unique products
- Over 1,200 Agents representing brands and manufacturers
- Over 2,600 Licensors segmented into 17 property types - with almost 15,000 properties available for licensing
- Over 900 service providers including consultants, trade associations, licensing attorneys, business publications, and retailers
- A handy table of contents and 10 indexes make it easy to search or browse for the person, company, property, or product you need
FIND ALL THE LICENSING CONTACTS YOU NEED.
TLL Guarantee: If there’s a U.S. licensing company you want to reach that isn’t in The Sourcebook, we’ll find it for you - or refund every penny you paid!
Each of the over 9,000 listings is included in The Sourcebook’s ten cross-referenced indexes.
The Sourcebook contains both domestic and international indexes by:
- Company Name
- Individual Name
- Licensors & Licensing Agents, By Property
- Licensees, By Property
- Licensees, By Products Manufactured
You’ll refer to The Licensing Letter Sourcebook repeatedly to locate potential business partners and track what your competitors are doing.
Browse to find companies with the right profile to match your needs. Find the email addresses for over 99% of all executives.
The complete and current “who’s who” of the licensing business, The Licensing Letter Sourcebook is the first (and last) place you turn for information on properties owned and represented, licenses held, and products manufactured. The Sourcebook is endorsed by LIMA.
Because of the rapid growth and overwhelmingly positive industry response to The Licensing Sourcebook Online, we will no longer offer the print version of The Licensing Letter Sourcebook.
ALL contacts previously listed in the print Sourcebook are now in The Licensing Sourcebook Online where they are continuously updated.