First published in 1943, Vitamins and Hormones is the longest-running serial published by Academic Press.
The Series provides up-to-date information on vitamin and hormone research spanning data from molecular biology to the clinic. A volume can focus on a single molecule or on a disease that is related to vitamins or hormones. A hormone is interpreted broadly so that related substances, such as transmitters, cytokines, growth factors and others can be reviewed.
This volume focuses on nociceptin opioid.
- Expertise of the contributors
- Coverage of a vast array of subjects
- In depth current information at the molecular to the clinical levels
- Three-dimensional structures in color
- Elaborate signaling pathways
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Helix-Constrained Nociceptin Peptides Are Potent Agonists and Antagonists of ORL-1 and Nociception
Rink-Jan Lohman, Rosemary S. Harrison, Gloria G. Ruiz-Gómez, Huy N. Hoang, Nicholas E. Shepherd, Shiao Chow, Timothy A. Hill and David P. Fairlie
- Bioinformatics and Evolution of Vertebrate Nociceptin and Opioid Receptors
Craig W. Stevens
- Ancestral Vertebrate Complexity of the Opioid System
Dan Larhammar, Christina Bergqvist and Görel Sundström
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of Small Peptides as NOP and Opioid Receptors Ligands
View on Current Developments
Emilia Naydenova, Petar Todorov and Rositza Zamfirova
- Pain Regulation Induced by Nocistatin-Targeting Molecules: G Protein-Coupled-Receptor and Nocistatin-Interacting Protein
Emiko Okuda-Ashitaka and Seiji Ito
- Nociceptin and Meiosis during Spermatogenesis in Postnatal Testes
- Orphanin FQ-ORL-1 Regulation of Reproduction and Reproductive Behavior in the Female.
Kevin Sinchak Lauren Paaske and Nayna Sanathara
- Effects of Nociceptin and Nocistatin on Uterine Contraction.
Róbert Gáspár, Beáta H. Deák, Anna Klukovits, Eszter Ducza and Kornélia Tekes
- Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ
NOP Receptor System in Inflammatory and Immune-mediated Diseases
Elaine C Gavioli, Iris Ucella de Medeiros, Marta C Monteiro, Girolamo Calo and Pedro R.T. Romão
- Endogenous Nociceptin System Involvement in Stress Responses and Anxiety Behaviour
Allison Jane Fulford
- The Neuronal Circuit Between Nociceptin/Orphanin Fq And Hypocretins/Orexins Coordinately Modulates Stress-Induced Analgesia And Anxiety-Related Behavior
- Nociceptin/Orphanin-FQ Modulation of Learning and Memory