Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
- Leveraging Agriculture for Nutrition Impact through the Feed the Future Initiative
- Health Benefits of Prebiotic Fibers
- Vegetarian Diets Across the Lifecycle: Impact on Zinc Intake and Status
Meika Foster and Samir Samman