Western and Northern European countries are ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of sustainability and sustainable energy management, particularly Russia and Eastern Europe which have traditionally been slow adopters of sustainability and efficiency practices. Iceland particularly is becoming a hot hub for data centers due to the 15-year visibility into energy pricing being provided by the National Power Company. A geologically and physically secure location with natural outside cooling is one of the key factors in its effective energy management.
Sweden is an upcoming area of interest with its ‘Node Pole’ data center right next to the North Pole. Free Cooling and hydroelectric power for both efficiency and green credentials make it a lucrative prospect for green data centers. No earthquakes or volcanoes in the region are also an important factor in its favor.
The Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) pilot, led by the European Commission is set to provide a number of tangible benefits of the Product Environmental Footprint for the data center industry today, but the majority of the potential will be realised in later years. This is set to drive companies to incorporate processes and procedures that minimise their environmental footprint, while not compromising the importance of bringing products to the market which meet evolving technology trends.
The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Heathcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across the major geographies of the world. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated. The major companies in the market like Dell, Eaton, HP among others are studied and their strategies are analysed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analysed.
What the report offers:
1) Market definition for Operations Analytics Intelligence with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Operations Analytics Intelligence in the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
3.5 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increasing demand for data storage
4.2.2 Focus on energy efficiency
4.2.3 Government regulations
4.3.1 Initial investment is high
4.3.2 Lack of awareness of benefits of Green Data Centers
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Cooling Technologies
5.3 Ongoing developments
6. Europe Green Data Center Market by Solutions
6.1.2 Market Size and Analysis
6.2.2 Market Size and Analysis
6.3.2 Market Size and Analysis
6.4 Networking Technologies
6.4.2 Market Size and Analysis
6.5.2 Market Size and Analysis
7. Europe Green Data Center Market by Users
7.1 Colocation Providers
7.1.1 Market Size and Analysis
7.1.2 Analyst View
7.2 Cloud Service Providers
7.2.1 Market Size and Analysis
7.2.2 Analyst View
7.3.1 Market Size and Analysis
7.3.2 Analyst View
8. Europe Green Data Center Market by Industry Sector
8.1.1 Market Size and Analysis
8.1.2 Analyst View
8.2 Financial Services
8.2.1 Market Size and Analysis
8.2.2 Analyst View
8.3.1 Market Size and Analysis
8.3.2 Analyst View
8.4.1 Market Size and Analysis
8.4.2 Analyst View
8.5.1 Market Size and Analysis
8.5.2 Analyst View
9. Europe Green Data Center Market Analysis
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Analyst View
10. Vendor Market Share
11. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
11.1.2 Major Products and Services
11.1.4 Recent Developments
11.2.2 Major Products and Services
11.2.4 Recent Developments
11.3.2 Major Products and Services
11.3.4 Recent Developments
11.4.2 Major Products and Services
11.4.4 Recent Developments
11.5.2 Major Products and Services
11.5.4 Recent Developments
11.6 Schneider Electric
11.6.2 Major Products and Services
11.6.4 Recent Developments
11.7 EMC Corporation
11.7.2 Major Products and Services
11.7.4 Recent Developments
11.8.2 Major Products and Services
11.8.4 Recent Developments
11.9.2 Major Products and Services
11.9.4 Recent Developments
11.10.2 Major Products and Services
11.10.4 Recent Developments
11.11.2 Major Products and Services
11.11.4 Recent Developments
11.12.2 Major Products and Services
11.12.4 Recent Developments
12. Future of Green Data Center Market