Technical and Commercial Progress in the Global Catalytic Process Industries.
Now in its 30th year, The Catalyst Review continues to be an industry-leading publication designed to provide a global overview of events impacting the multi-billion dollar catalyst industry.
The Catalyst Review offers both the immediacy and the continuity of key information critical to business strategy development, combining a global overview of technical and commercial progress with insights and analysis in a timely and easy-to-digest format.
Each issue of The Catalyst Review offers readers:
- Quick-and-easy access to the latest information without visiting the library or completing a complex Internet search.
- Worldwide catalyst updates on the latest technology, opportunities, capacity expansions, research, and legislation in the areas of global refining, petrochemical, fine/specialty chemical, polymer/elastomer, and environmental catalysis.
- Exclusive special features including original articles, company interviews, industry surveys, media reviews, and technical abstracts both from leaders in the academic and industrial catalyst worlds, such as: Avelino Corma, Frits Dautzenberg, Gabriel Centi, Harold Dialer, Miguel Bañares, Salvatore Ali, James Clark, George Huber, and others.
- Up-and-coming talent spotlights of “movers and shakers” within the field of catalysis, asked pointed questions about their research and thoughts on important industry topics and trends.
- Industry discussions directly from our consulting team and advisory board, indicating what transactions and processes are forming behind the scenes, and forecasting where the industry is headed.
Each issue contains the following categories of content:
1) Commercial News
2) Process New
3) Scientific Experimental Abstracts
4) Industry Rumors/Insights by leading figures
5) Media Review
6) Movers & Shakers Profiles
7) Unique Special Feature Content as Centerpiece.
- Air Products
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals
- Catalyst Group
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- Davy Technologies
- Dow Chemical
- Eastman Chemicals
- Haldor Topsoe
- JX Nippon
- Johnson Matthey
- LG Chem
- National Chemical Laboratory
- Orochem Tehcnologies
- Rive Technology
- SK Innivation
- Silueia Technologies
- Sud Chemie
- Toyo engineering
- Zeolyst International