The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kate Spade & Company (Kate Spade), formerly Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc, is a designer and marketer of a range of apparel and accessories. It operates through two multichannel lifestyle brands, kate spade new york and Jack Spade. The company primarily offers casual, and fun women's and girl's apparel, jewelry, fragrances, footwear, electronics cases, and baby products, woven and, dresses and sweaters. Kate Spade also offers handbags, briefcases, travel bags, tabletop products, small leather goods, bedding, and stationery and fashion accessories and home decor products. Apart from these, the company operates the Adelington Design Group, a private brand jewelry design and development division. It operates across North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Kate Spade is headquartered in New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Kate Spade & Company - Key Facts
Kate Spade & Company - Key Employees
Kate Spade & Company - Key Employee Biographies
Kate Spade & Company - Major Products and Services
Kate Spade & Company - History
Kate Spade & Company - Company Statement
Kate Spade & Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kate Spade & Company - Business Description
Kate Spade & Company - Corporate Strategy
Kate Spade & Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kate Spade & Company - Strengths
Kate Spade & Company - Weaknesses
Kate Spade & Company - Opportunities
Kate Spade & Company - Threats
Kate Spade & Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Kate Spade & Company, Key Facts
Kate Spade & Company, Key Employees
Kate Spade & Company, Key Employee Biographies
Kate Spade & Company, Major Products and Services
Kate Spade & Company, History
Kate Spade & Company, Subsidiaries
Kate Spade & Company, Joint Venture
Kate Spade & Company, Key Competitors
Kate Spade & Company, Ratios based on current share price
Kate Spade & Company, Annual Ratios
Kate Spade & Company, Annual Ratios (Cont
Kate Spade & Company, Annual Ratios (Cont
Kate Spade & Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Kate Spade & Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Kate Spade & Company, Ratio Charts
- Vera Bradley, Inc.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Tumi Holdings, Inc.
- Tory Burch LLC
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd
- Michael Kors
- Guess, Inc.
- French Connection Group Plc
- Esprit Holdings Limited
- Coach, Inc.
- Burberry Group plc
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
- American Apparel, Inc.