The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Illovo Sugar Limited (Illovo Sugar), a subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, is one of leading sugar producer based in South Africa. The company produces and sells brown and refined sugar. Its portfolio includes industrial sugar, pre-pack sugar, bulk raw sugar, specialty sugars and syrup. Illovo Sugar also offers various sugar derivatives such as furfural, agriguard, furfuryl alcohol, diacetyl and 2.3-pentanedione, biomass sugar, lactulose and ethyl alcohol. The company has agricultural and manufacturing operations in six African countries, including Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Swaziland and South Africa. Apart from Africa, it markets products across the US and the European Union countries. Illovo Sugar is headquartered in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Facts
Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Employees
Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Illovo Sugar Limited - Major Products and Services
Illovo Sugar Limited - History
Illovo Sugar Limited - Company Statement
Illovo Sugar Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Illovo Sugar Limited - Business Description
Illovo Sugar Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Illovo Sugar Limited - Strengths
Illovo Sugar Limited - Weaknesses
Illovo Sugar Limited - Opportunities
Illovo Sugar Limited - Threats
Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Facts
Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Employees
Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Illovo Sugar Limited, Major Products and Services
Illovo Sugar Limited, History
Illovo Sugar Limited, Other Locations
Illovo Sugar Limited, Subsidiaries
Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Competitors
Illovo Sugar Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Illovo Sugar Limited, Annual Ratios
Illovo Sugar Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Illovo Sugar Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Illovo Sugar Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Illovo Sugar Limited, Ratio Charts
- Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited
- Umfolozi Sugar Mill (Pty) Limited
- Ucl Company Limited
- Tsb Sugar Holdings Limited
- Tongaat Hulett Sugar Limited
- starafricacorporation Ltd
- Gledhow Sugar Company (Pty) Ltd
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG