IndustryARC forecasts the overall shipments of EPS in automotive to double from around 41 million units in 2014 to around 91 million units in 2020. The combined automotive steering and suspension systems market revenue was around $12 billion in the U.S. in 2013 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% till 2020.
Power steering systems use ECUs, torque sensors, brushless motor position sensors, motors, and steering angle sensors generally. The report describes the Electric Power Steering market by product types, modules, fuel types, components, geography, and industry verticals. High level analysis about the individual Electric Power Steering product costs, strategies, future opportunities along with the business landscape analysis of key market players are focused in the report.
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Electric Power Steering – Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End user profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Global Electric Power Steering – Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Electric Power Steering Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Global Electric Power Steering Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Electric Power Steering Market by Type
6.2. Electric powered hydraulic steering
6.3. Electric powered steering systems
6.3.1. Column drive electric power steering
6.3.2. Pinion drive electric power steering
6.3.3. Dual point pinion electric power steering
6.3.4. Rack drive electric power steering
6.3.5. Direct drive electric power steering
7. Electric Powered Steering Market by System Components
7.1. Steering wheel
7.2. Steering angle sensor
7.3. Steering column
7.4. Steering moment sensor
7.5. Steering gear
7.6. Steering motor
7.7. Steering hoses
7.8. Power steering control unit
8. Electric Power Steering Market by Vehicle Type
8.4. Light Commercial Vehicle
8.5. Sports Vehicles
9. Electric Power Steering Market - Geographic Analysis
9.2.1. North America
9.4.2. South Korea
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
11. Investment Opportunities – Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Delphi Automotive LLP
12.2. Federal Mogul Corporation
12.3. Hitachi Automotive Systems
12.4. Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
12.5. Martinrea International Inc.
12.6. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
12.8. Robert Bosch GmbH
12.9. China Automotive Systems Inc.
12.10. JTEKT Corporation
12.11. Mando Corporation
12.12. Nexteer Automotive
12.13. NSK Ltd.
12.14. Showa Corporation
12.15. Sona Koyo Steering Systems
12.16. ThyssenKrupp AG
12.17. TRW Automotive
12.18. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
12.19. Zhejiang Wanda Steering Gear Co., Ltd
12.20. Hubei Tri-Ring Motor Steering Gear Co., Ltd.
12.21. Guangzhou SHOWA Absorber Limited Company
12.22. Jiangmen Xingjiang Steering Gear Co., Ltd.
12.23. FAW Koyo Steering Systems Co., Ltd.
12.24. AVIC-Xihang Yubei Steering System Co., Ltd.
12.25. Tianjin Jinfeng Automobile Chassis Parts Co., Ltd.
12.26. Zhejiang Fulin Guorun Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
12.27. Golden Company
12.28. Chongqing Changfeng Machinery Co., Ltd.
12.29. Anhui Finetech Machinery Co., Ltd
12.30. Hafei Industrial Group Automobile Redirector Obligate Co., Ltd.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- Shipments of EPS is expected to increase from around 40 million units in 2013 to around 87 million units in 2018.
- Significant fuel savings of around 0.3-0.4 liters/100km along with reduction in CO2 emissions of 5-7g/km can be realized due to EPS.
- The combined automotive steering and suspension systems was a $11.5bn market in the US for 2013 and is growing at a CAGR of 2.5%.