The Indian medical technology industry is highly competitive and fragmented, with domestic firms primarily manufacturing low technology products such as disposables/medical supplies, and MNCs primarily importing high end medical equipments. However, in recent years, some domestic firms have expanded local manufacturing operations to produce cost effective, medium end, medical devices. High end medical technology products are largely imported into India.
Also, it is fascinating that while India’s medical technology business is chiefly import reliant, at the same time, nearly 60 percent of what’s being manufactured is being exported. In fact some companies derive as much as 75 percent of their revenue from exports.
Majority of the Indian medical technology market is dominated by medical instruments and appliances used in specialties such as ophthalmic, dental and other physiological classes. This segment accounts for 25% of the total market, followed by orthopaedic/prosthetic goods segment accounting for 20% of the total market. The ‘other’ segment includes endoscopy, cardiovascular control, and healthcare IT equipments etc.
Our endeavor is to provide the new investors with a complete resourceful research report for familiarizing with the present investment trends in Indian medical technology industry, which they would find beneficial to pursue for making business decisions in this sector.
- Leading 100 medical technology companies of India
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings
- Important M&A and alliances with foreign companies
- International presence of Indian medical technology companies
- R&D activities in the industry
Report Includes Companies Engaged in:
- Manufacturing research instruments and scientific analytical equipment
- Providing software for improving treatments
- Providing medical information technology
- Manufacturing medical bio-tech products
- Providing value-based healthcare services
- Manufacturing molecular diagnostic instruments
- Manufacturing pacemakers, imaging instruments, dialysis machines and implants, hip and knee replacement medical devices, heart stents, thermal cyclers and mass spectrometers, microarrays and other similar products
- Financial information compiled from reliable primary and secondary sources
- Business news and transactions compiled from primary news sources, company websites, and press releases
- Original news source links provided for each news for further reference
- Senior colleagues who analyze news have years of experience
1. Rankings of Medical Technology Companies of India
1.1. Leading 100 Medical Technology Companies of India (based on recent sales, net income, total assets, total equity)
1.2. Most Growing 25 Medical Technology Companies of India
1.3. Most Profitable 25 Medical Technology Companies of India
2. Key News of Medical Technology Sector in India for Year 2014
2.1 - Key Company News. By Company
2.2 - Key Company News. By News Category
2.3 - Key Industry News. By News Category
3. International Alliances of Medical Technology Companies in India
4. International Presence of Indian Medical Technology Companies
5. Research and Development Activities in Indian Medical Technology Industry
6. Mergers and Acquisitions in Indian Medical Technology Industry
Appendix 1. List of Leading 100 Medical Technology Companies of India. By Company Name
Appendix 2. List of Indian Medical Technology Companies that are Units of Foreign Companies. By Company Name
Appendix 3. Company Profiles. Leading 100 Medical Technology Companies of India
Appendix 4. Key Product Directory of Leading 100 Medical Technology Companies of India
- MediVed Innovations Private Limited
- Napier Healthcare Solutions (India) Limited
- Neurosynaptic Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- NextGen eSolutions Private Limited
- Nipro India Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Nobel Biocare India Pvt. Ltd.
- NS Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
- Omran Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Perfint Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Philips India Ltd.
- Prognosys Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Quality Systems India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Recorders & Medicare Systems (P) Ltd.
- Remedinet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Renishaw Metrology Systems Ltd.
- Ricoh India Ltd.
- Sanvi Infotech Private Ltd.
- Sciformix Technologies Private Limited
- Shree Pacetronix Ltd.