In Russia’s CCTV market, IP based CCTV systems have prominently fueled the growth of the overall market. Growing awareness and increasing demand for higher security cameras in Russia have become the key driving factors for the growth of market. Terrorist attacks, sports events and rising criminal activities are the other factors that have resulted in the demand for reliable and intelligent security systems. Additionally, with upcoming FIFA World Cup, huge investments are expected to be witnessed for the expansion and construction of new public and private infrastructures, which would drive the need for the installation of CCTV systems at various locations.
According to this research, Russia’s Video Surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2015-21. IP based surveillance systems have accounted for majority of the market share in overall market and expected to increase further in the forecast period.
Government and transportation vertical leads the market for CCTV in Russia. Growing government expenditure, rising IT infrastructure and increasing IT spending have led to growth in the IP based CCTV market.
“Russia CCTV Market (2015-2021)”provides in-depth analysis of the report with 72 figures and 23 tables covered in 130 pages. The report thoroughly covers the market by surveillance types, by verticals and by regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical data of Global Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
- Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
- Historical data of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2011.
- Market Size & Forecast of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
- Historical data of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
- Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market until 2021.
- Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Regional Market for the Period 2010-2014.
- Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Regional Market until 2021.
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Market Trends.
- Competitive Landscape.
- Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
Video Surveillance System Types:
- Analog based surveillance systems
- IP based surveillance systems
- Surveillance System Software
- Government & Transportation
- Banking and Financial
- Central Federal District
- North western Federal District
- Ural Federal District
- Siberia Federal District
- Far East Federal District
- Volga Federal District
- Southern Federal District
1.1 Key Highlights of the Report
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Segmentation
1.4 Methodology Adopted and Key Data Points
2 Global CCTV Market Overview
3 Russia CCTV Market Overview
3.1 Russia CCTV Market Revenues
3.2 Industry Life Cycle
3.3 Russia CCTV Vertical Market: Opportunistic Matrix
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5 Russia CCTV Market Distribution Channel
3.6 Russia CCTV Market Share, By Surveillance Types
3.7 Russia CCTV Market Share, By Verticals
3.8 Russia CCTV Market Share, By Regions
4 Russia CCTV Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.1.1 Increasing construction Market
4.1.2 Government Initiatives
4.1.3 Growing Terrorist Attacks
4.2. Market Restraints
4.2.1 High Cost
4.2.2 Complexity in Installation
4.3. Market Opportunity
4.3.1 Addition of New Features
5 Russia CCTV Market Trends
5.1 High Definition Cameras to Propel CCTV
5.2 Cloud-based CCTV
5.3 Microphones Enabled CCTV Cameras
5.4 Wireless Surveillance Systems
5.5 Growing SME Market in Russia
6 Russia Analog CCTV Market Overview
6.1 Russia Analog CCTV Network
6.2. Russia Analog CCTV Market Revenues
6.2.1 Russia Analog CCTV Market Revenues, By Product Type
6.3. Russia Analog CCTV Market Volume
6.3.1 Russia Analog CCTV Market Volume, By Product Type
6.4. Russia Analog CCTV Market Share, By Verticals
6.5 Russia Analog CCTV Market Revenues, By Verticals
6.6 Russia Analog CCTV Market Price Trend
7 Russia IP CCTV Market Overview
7.1 Russia IP CCTV Network
7.2. Russia IP CCTV Market Revenues
7.2.1 Russia IP CCTV Market Revenues, By Product Type
7.3 Russia IP CCTV Market Volume
7.3.1 Russia IP CCTV Market Volume, By Product Type
7.4 Russia IP CCTV Market Share, By Verticals
7.5 Russia IP CCTV Market Revenues, By Verticals
7.6 Russia IP CCTV Market Price Trend
8 Russia CCTV Software Market Overview
8.1 Russia CCTV Software Market Revenues
8.2 Russia Video Analytics Software Market Revenues
8.3 Russia Video Management Software Market Revenues
8.4 Russia Other CCTV Software Market Revenues
8.5 Russia CCTV Software Market Revenue, By Verticals
9 Russia CCTV Vertical Market Overview
9.1 Banking & Financial
9.2 Government & Transportation
10 Russia CCTV Regional Market Overview
10.1 Central Federal District
10.2 North Western Federal District
10.3 Ural Federal District
10.4 Siberia Federal District
10.5 Far East Federal District
10.6 Volga Federal District
10.7 Southern Federal District
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Share Analysis, By Company
11.2 Competitive Positioning
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Axis Communication AB
12.2 Bosch Security Systems, Inc
12.3 Pelco, Inc.
12.4 Honeywell International Inc.
12.5 Milestone Systems A/S
12.6 ElVEES NeoTek
12.8 Smartec Security Systems
12.9 Mobotix AG
12.10 Micro Digital Inc.
13 Key Strategic Pointers
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc
- ElVEES NeoTek
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Micro Digital Inc.
- Milestone Systems A/S
- Mobotix AG
- Pelco, Inc.
- Smartec Security Systems