The Digest and its supplements currently include references to all of the thousands of court and regulatory commission cases reported Public Utilities Reports, Fourth Series (PUR4th) Volumes 1-220, covering the years 1974 through 2002. Cases published after 2002 are referenced in supplemental volumes, compiled once a year, allowing subscribers to stay abreast of the changing regulatory scene. Anyone involved in the regulation of public utilities will find the Digest to be an invaluable and indispensable tool.
The Digest has a unique multiple indexing system, enabling researchers unfamiliar with our classification scheme to find cases via an alphabetical, cross-reference index containing commonly-used words and phrases, as well as terms of art. It also provides tables listing the cases reported in PUR4th alphabetically, by jurisdiction, and by docket and/or case number.
- Full text of hundreds of regulatory commission decisions
- Case synopses, headnotes and other editorial enhancements
- Cross-reference index directing the user to the appropriate section for information on a particular subject
- Case summary table highlighting the importance of each reported case
- Case tables organized alphabetically and by jurisdiction
Annual Digest containing all of the headnotes from the volumes reported during the year, organized according to the PUR taxonomy of utility law topics. It also includes:
- Alphabetical Table of Cases
- Table of Cases by Jurisdiction
- Case Summary Table